Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PLAGIARISM IN GUYANA.

It is a real bug bear that Guyana does not have copyright laws. Our country is beautiful, the people are hospitable and at the same time do not recognize the beauty of it. Nevertheless I won't speak about that now.

I woke up this morning and decided to check my facebook notification. Scrolling down I saw someone took information from one of my articles in the Guyana Times and quoted without attributing where the information was gotten from. Now all journalists knows that plagiarising in Journalism is a sin, a mortal sin.

Apart from that it takes away from the reporter who did all the hard work.

Leave your comment if you have ever been a victim of copyright or plagiarism in any form.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment