Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

WELCOME BACK 2012

I know it's been a while since I last blogged. Before I move into the topics I want to discuss, I will update you on what I have been doing. I am now attending the Caribbean Institute of Media and Communication at The University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica.

I started in August 2011 and I am in my final semester completing a diploma in Media and Communication. Print and Online Journalism is my major. Since, I have had many new experiences, most of which are different from what I am used to.

I must say all of those experiences, have helped to shape and mould my outlook on life and has even changed the way I view some aspects of life.

My final semester isn't that spectacular as the assignments are piling up and I struggle to manage my time effectively. However, I need to graduate with honours so the hard work is just a phase.

So keep reading, I will be posting on trending topics and my experiences here in Jamaica for the time being.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment